About Attrasoft PolyApplet 6.0
Attrasoft PolyApplet is a .Net Class Library, which simulates two types of neural networks:
Attrasoft PolyApplet is a programming tool. All of the Attrasoft software uses and only uses PolyApplet 6.0. You can design your neural network using Attrasoft PolyApplet and Microsoft Visual Studio .Net.
- Binary/Polytomous Hopfield Model (multi-valued Hopfield Model)
- Binary/Polytomous Boltzmann Machine (multi-valued Boltzmann Machine)
The software also provides the examples of using the Attrasoft PolyApplet to produce the following Attrasoft software:
- ABM (Attrasoft Boltzmann Machine)
Installing PolyAppletStatement of Copyright Restriction
Copy CD:\polyapplet63\ to C:\ polyapplet63\ drive.
Uncheck �Read-Only� property of all files in C:\ polyapplet63\.
The Attrasoft program that you have purchased is copyrighted by Attrasoft, and your rights of ownership are subject to the limitations and restrictions imposed by the copyright laws outlined below.
It is against the law to copy, reproduce or transmit (including, without limitation, electronic transmission over any network) any part of the program except as permitted by the copyright act of the United States (title 17, United States code). However, you are permitted by law to write the contents of the program into the Machine memory of your computer so that the program may be executed. You are also permitted by law to make a back-up copy of the program subject to the following restrictions:
- Each back-up copy must be treated in the same way as the original copy purchased from Attrasoft;
- No copy (original, or back-up) may be used while another copy, (original, or back-up) is in use;
- If you ever sell or give away the original copy of the program, all back-up copies must also be sold or given to the same person, or destroyed.
- This software is for development purposes ONLY. You cannot distribute any software containing PolyApplet components.
- Sell any software which has any part of the program;
- Post any software, which has any part of the program, on the Internet for your usage or others.
This User�s Guide and Reference Manual is copyrighted by Attrasoft.
© Attrasoft 1998 - 2004